Plan to spend some time in beautiful Leelanau County at the White Gull Inn. The White Gull is a two-story home with a large wooded lot in the village. It has five guestrooms, and the rates include an extended continental breakfast. You can walk to Lake Michigan or to shops and restaurants. Nearby you can visit the dunes for climbing or go on a scenic driving tour of the dune parks. You can visit Glenn Lake beach. Area activities include downhill, cross-country and water skiing, golf, tennis, boating, fishing, canoeing and hiking.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Traverse City
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Cherry Capital Airport (TVC) / 22.8 miles
- Antrim County Airport (ACB) / 39.2 miles
- Wexford County Airport (CAD) / 51.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!