The Inn at Bay Harbor - A Renaissance Golf Resort is reminiscent of the Victorian, turn-of-the-century summer resorts of Little Traverse Bay. The Inn recreates that time with one, two, and three bedroom suites, many with waterfront balconies, fireplaces, hand-crafted appointments and unparalleled amenities. All rooms at The Inn at Bay Harbor are non-smoking. The resort features forty-five holes of championship golf, The Spa at The Inn at Bay Harbor, lakeside cuisine at Sagamore's, a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winning restaurant, a private Lake Michigan waterfront, swimming pool (summer use), croquet, lawn chess, a fire-ring and hammocks. Other amenities include the Village at Bay Harbor, a shopping, entertainment and cultural center to complete your experience of this world class destination.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 134 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Petoskey
- Nearby Water Lake Michigan
- Open Dates All Year
- Pellston Regional Airport of Emmet County Airport (PLN) / 17.3 miles
- Antrim County Airport (ACB) / 27.9 miles
- Cherry Capital Airport (TVC) / 51.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!