Penrod's is a family owned and run business offering canoe, kayak, and mountain bike rentals, a T-shirt shop and cabin and cottage rentals. This seven acres on the AuSable River in Grayling offers ample parking and space for large groups. Many Boy Scout, Girl Scout, church groups, families, and others find Penrod's facilities ideal for their canoeing, mountain biking, fishing or camping trips.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 11 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Grayling
- Nearby Water AuSable River
- Open Dates All Year
The cabins are "rustic" in their contraction, but they come equipped with bedding and towels. They also have a TV, grill, shower, and picnic table. Bring the whole family for adventure on the river!
What better way to experience nature than on a guided canoe or kayak trip. Or rent a bike and jump on one of the nearby trails!
- Coffee Maker
- Wildlife & Nature
- Antrim County Airport (ACB) / 32.8 miles
- Wexford County Airport (CAD) / 43.8 miles
- Cherry Capital Airport (TVC) / 43 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights