Conveniently located minutes from Pellston Regional Airport and just minutes from fantastic recreational opportunities, Pellston Lodge is the perfect location for a Michigan holiday! Ski the slopes of nearby Nub's Nob, or spend the day fishing the nearby inland lakes. And, when you get back, lift some iron in the work-out facility, relax in the indoor pool, and enjoy a free breakfast!
Pellston is the perfect place to be in the fall when the leaves change colors. Take a drive through the Tunnel of Trees from Cross Village to Harbor Springs via Michigan Highway 119.
The slopes of nearby Nub's Nob and Boyne Highlands are perfect for a day of kicking up some fresh Michigan powder!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 52 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Pellston
- Nearby Water Douglas Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Pellston Regional Airport of Emmet County Airport (PLN) / 0.7 miles
- Antrim County Airport (ACB) / 45.3 miles
- Chippewa County International Airport (CIU) / 49.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Programs
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!