Your Mackinac Island Vacation With a View...
No cars, no cares – just historic charm and classic elegance on the shores of Mackinac Island. Life moves at a slower pace on Michigan's famed isle, but you'll still be within walking distance to Mackinac's historical sites and ferries when you stay at Hotel Iroquois. Take your coffee on the hotel's glass porch, watch the island's horse-drawn carriages roll by or settle in on your balcony for spectacular island sunsets.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 46 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Mackinac City
- Nearby Water Lake Huron
- Open Dates May 8 to Oct 25
Plan your next group event at Hotel Iroquois.
From family reunions to intimate Michigan weddings on the Mackinac Island shores, your special occasion is one-of-a-kind when you host it at Hotel Iroquois. Inquire now!
For more information please call +1 (906) 847 - 3321 or Send Inquiry.
- Pellston Regional Airport of Emmet County Airport (PLN) / 22.1 miles
- Chippewa County International Airport (CIU) / 27.5 miles
- Sault Ste Marie Airport (YAM) / 43 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!