Quench your thirst for big family fun at Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark! This 88,000 square foot mega-park features water fun for all ages including five fun filled waterslides, a shallow children’s pool for the little ones, a wet climbing wall for the adventurous, an activity pool to shoot some hoops, a lazy river to take a float, two inviting hot tubs, the raging wall of water from Splasherhorn Mountain, and so much more!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 220 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Boyne Falls
- Nearby Water Deer Lake
- Open Dates All Year
Aside from Michigan's biggest indoor waterpark, Avalanche Bay also has an arcade! Avalanche Bay provides great programs to entertain and child care for children at Boyne Mountain.
At 88,000 square feet, Avalanche Bay is Michigan's biggest indoor water park featuring slides, rides, kids pools, climbing walls, lazy river, and even a surf simulator. There is fun adventure for everyone at Avalanche Bay!
- Swimming Pool
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Horseback Riding
- Live Entertainment
- Antrim County Airport (ACB) / 17.8 miles
- Pellston Regional Airport of Emmet County Airport (PLN) / 28.8 miles
- Cherry Capital Airport (TVC) / 43.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights