The Isaiah Jones Homestead Bed & Breakfast is an elegant 1849 Victorian Inn & Carriage House in the historic Sandwich Village, only an hour south of Boston. Each of their seven rooms feature fresh flowers, candles, queen sized beds, antiques and sitting areas perfect for curling up with a cup of tea and a book. All of the renowned Cape Cod attractions are just steps away from the inn including everything from swimming and beach walks in the summer to Christmas caroling and historic horse tours in the winter.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 7 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Sandwich
- Nearby Water Cape Cod Bay
- Open Dates All Year
- Barnstable Municipal Boardman Polando Field (HYA) / 12.6 miles
- Martha's Vineyard Airport (MVY) / 25.9 miles
- New Bedford Regional Airport (EWB) / 24.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!