In the heart of historical Back Bay stands an equally legendary landmark. Built in 1927, the Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers is a member of Historic Hotels of America. Recipient of Successful Meetings Pinnacle Award for meeting excellence. With an unmatched location, this grand hotel is adjacent to the Public Garden with its Swan Boats and the chic boutiques, art galleries and restaurants of the world famous Newbury Street.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 950 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Boston
- Nearby Water Charles River
- Open Dates All Year
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (BOS) / 3.4 miles
- Laurence G Hanscom Field (BED) / 13.9 miles
- Beverly Municipal Airport (BVY) / 17.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Fitness Programs
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!