The 1896 House, nestled in Massachusetts' Berkshire Hills, offers its guests natural beauty as well as the cultural activities of the Berkshires. Built in 1896 as a milking barn, complete with bull pen, the house was turned into a famous restaurant in 1939 and continues its reputation seving for wonderful Yankee cuisine to this day.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Williamstown
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Albany International Airport (ALB) / 30.1 miles
- Barnes Municipal Airport (BAF) / 46 miles
- Westover ARB/Metropolitan Airport (CEF) / 49.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!