Dating from 1830, the Seekonk Pines Inn offers charm and comfort in the cultural wonderland of the Berkshires. The grounds feature a full sized in-ground pool, beautiful gardens, rocking chairs on the porch and a hammock under the toerung pine trees. Guests may borrow bikes to enjoy the backroads. The Inn's four acres are surrounded by 325 acres of neighboring estate, which welcomes hikers and cross-country skiers.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Great Barrington
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Barnes Municipal Airport (BAF) / 29.1 miles
- Bradley International Airport (BDL) / 32.7 miles
- Westover ARB/Metropolitan Airport (CEF) / 38.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!