Relax at the Widow’s Walk Inn
Located in historic Chestertown on Maryland’s upper eastern shore, Widow’s Walk Inn provides comfortable lodging in its five rooms with the warm atmosphere of a family home. Whether you play a game or read a book in the parlor or relax in a rocking chair on one of the inn’s four porches, Widow’s Walk Inn offers plenty of opportunities to sit back and relax. Or you can venture out into the city to explore all that Chestertown has to offer!
Widow’s Walk Inn puts you at the heart of historic Chestertown, Maryland, a neighborhood of colonial homes in a town with over 300 years of American history behind it.
The comfortable atmosphere at Widow’s Walk Inn is perfect for your romantic getaway. Take an afternoon walk just down the street to Fountain Park or sit on a porch swing and enjoy a quiet moment.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Chestertown, Maryland
- Nearby Water Chester River
- Open Dates All Year
- Phillips Army Air Field (APG) / 18.4 miles
- Lee Airport (ANP) / 32.6 miles
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport (BWI) / 32.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Air Conditioning
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!