Once home to Robert Morris, the famous "Financier of the American Revolution," a stay at the historic Robert Morris Inn is a 300-year step back in time. Marvel at its beautiful timber beams, paneled walls, and elegant decoration. And, enjoy luxurious accommodations, featuring panoramic views and four-poster beds, and dine in style at Salter's Tap Room & Tavern, offering some of the East Coast's best seafood!
Dating back to 1710, a part of Morris' residence is incorporated into the Inn itself. Morris' close friend general - and later president - George Washington often visited the Inn.
Relax on the terrace and veranda or dine in the luxurious Dining Room and Tred Avon, an elegant venue for a formal evening out!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 34 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City St. Michaels
- Nearby Water Tred Avon River
- Open Dates All Year
- Lee Airport (ANP) / 27.4 miles
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport (BWI) / 42.6 miles
- Andrews Air Force Base (ADW) / 38.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Hunting and Shooting
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!