Explore the Eastern Shore of Maryland in Comfort and Style!
Five beautifully furnished rooms, each with its own private bath, await you at Lauretum Inn Bed and Breakfast. Savor a delicious continental breakfast, then take one of the inn's bikes for a spin. And, as a guest to Lauretum Inn, you are entitled to use the facilities at Chester River Yacht and Country Club just three miles away; enjoy swimming, golf, or one of the finest dining experiences on Maryland’s eastern shore.
Designed in 1877 and built in 1881, Lauretum is included on the National Register of Historic Places. Enjoy the charm of this late-Victorian house that stands as a piece of our nation’s history!
Enjoy your continental breakfast at a cozy table for two at Lauretum Inn. Spend your romantic getaway biking through Chestertown or take a moment to sit on the porch and watch the sunset!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Chestertown, Maryland
- Nearby Water Chester River
- Open Dates All Year
- Phillips Army Air Field (APG) / 17.6 miles
- Lee Airport (ANP) / 32.2 miles
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport (BWI) / 31.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Iron/Ironing Board
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!