Explore the Eastern Shore of Maryland in Comfort and Style!
Five beautifully furnished rooms, each with its own private bath, await you at Lauretum Inn Bed and Breakfast. Savor a delicious continental breakfast, then take one of the inn's bikes for a spin. And, as a guest to Lauretum Inn, you are entitled to use the facilities at Chester River Yacht and Country Club just three miles away; enjoy swimming, golf, or one of the finest dining experiences on Maryland’s eastern shore.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Chestertown, Maryland
- Nearby Water Chester River
- Open Dates All Year
Designed in 1877 and built in 1881, Lauretum is included on the National Register of Historic Places. Enjoy the charm of this late-Victorian house that stands as a piece of our nation’s history!
Enjoy your continental breakfast at a cozy table for two at Lauretum Inn. Spend your romantic getaway biking through Chestertown or take a moment to sit on the porch and watch the sunset!
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Phillips Army Air Field (APG) / 17.6 miles
- Lee Airport (ANP) / 32.2 miles
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport (BWI) / 31.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights