Overlooking beautiful Bringman's Cove on the outskits of Oxford and St. Michaels, the Combsberry Inn is an extraordinary Eastern Shore experience. Rest in one of the Carriage House's signature waterfront rooms, featuring whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces, or enjoy the stunning garden views from the Manor House. And, if you're feeling a little romantic, the Combsberry is the perfect setting for your beautiful wedding or to pop the big question!
Built in 1730 as an English country manor, the Inn features a traditional carriage house and cottage.
Let Combsberry help set the mood with the exclusive romance package, featuring chocolate, flowers, and a cheese/fruit platter.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Oxford
- Nearby Water Bringman's Cove
- Open Dates All Year
- Lee Airport (ANP) / 27.8 miles
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport (BWI) / 43.1 miles
- Andrews Air Force Base (ADW) / 38.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!