The Vandiver Inn provides turn of the century charm and Victorian hospitality to its guests. The three story mansion was built in 1886 and is listed on the National Historic Register. Scenic and historic Havre de Grace is laid out in the traditional grid pattern and is really a peninsula that juts into the confluence of the Chesapeake Bay and Susquehanna River.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Havre de Grace
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Phillips Army Air Field (APG) / 7.1 miles
- New Castle Airport (ILG) / 27.3 miles
- Lancaster Airport (LNS) / 41 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!