Built in the 1790s, Lake House was the first tavern in Waterford, Maine. Surrounded by white clapboard houses, all of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Lake House is perfectly situated in the famous Lakes Region of Western Maine. You can enjoy the cry of the loons, the peacefulness of the surroundings and yet you are so close to all the attractions of the Mount Washington Valley and the Coast.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Portland
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Portland International Jetport Airport (PWM) / 2.9 miles
- Augusta State Airport (AUG) / 50.9 miles
- Portsmouth International at Pease Airport (PSM) / 49.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!