Past and present are happily married in the Welch House which was built in 1873 by a family of seafarers and was one of the first residences built atop McKown Hill. The hilltop setting provides an unsurpassed view of the town and Boothbay Harbor, yet restaurants, galleries and activities are a two minute walk down the hill.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Boothbay Harbor
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Augusta State Airport (AUG) / 33.4 miles
- Portland International Jetport Airport (PWM) / 36.9 miles
- Bangor International Airport (BGR) / 77 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!