From its secluded Maine inlet, the Lawnmere Inn has offered memorable getaways for over 100 years. This lovely Victorian inn embodies the traditional Maine resort getaway, celebrating lazy summer days and cozy coastal evenings. This historic and relaxed atmosphere permeates your adventures biking country roads, kayaking the bays or visiting the distinctive shops. Relax on the wraparound porch in an Adirondack chair; a country breakfast comes with your charming room, cottage or the guest house.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 31 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Boothbay Harbor
- Nearby Water Samoset River
- Open Dates All Year
Built in 1897, the Lawnmere Inn is the oldest continuously operating inn in the Boothbay Harbor region. The inn evolved through periods of summer hotel luxury, terrific live bands and pure Americana; now it’s a traditional Maine experience.
Whether you’re seeking an intimate weekend for two or an unforgettable place for a destination wedding, the Lawnmere Inn provides a refined, classic oceanside setting and the Victorian accommodations and fine cuisine that breathe pure romance.
- Wildlife & Nature
- Air Conditioning
- Augusta State Airport (AUG) / 35.3 miles
- Portland International Jetport Airport (PWM) / 34.4 miles
- Bangor International Airport (BGR) / 79.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights