The Lawnmeer Inn, the oldest continuously operating inn in the Boothbay Harbor Region, turned 100 in 1998. Located just 2 miles from beautiful downtown Boothbay Harbor, a short drive from the solitude of Southport Island will take you to shopping, galleries, boat trips and endless summertime activities--but with an excellent on-site restaurant, you never have to leave.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Boothbay Harbor
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Augusta State Airport (AUG) / 33.5 miles
- Portland International Jetport Airport (PWM) / 35.9 miles
- Bangor International Airport (BGR) / 77.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!