Breathe in the fresh salt breezes and survey the panorama. Stroll by old-fashioned gardens, down quiet lanes, and along the bay where sailboats glide, lobstermen haul their traps, seals bask on sun-warmed rocks, and four lighthouses wink from emerald islands. Take a swim, go running, biking, rowing, or kayaking. Choose a white clapboard cottage, a traditional bedchamber in the inn, or a guest room with modern decor in the former farmstead. Picture windows, porches, and balconies all connect you with our spectacular seaside location.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City East Boothbay
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Augusta State Airport (AUG) / 34.5 miles
- Portland International Jetport Airport (PWM) / 38.6 miles
- Bangor International Airport (BGR) / 76.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!