Harborage Inn, nestled on the edge of the harbor, is located on the edge of the bay in beautiful downtown Boothbay Harbor. This 1875 colonial inn, remains the oldest original guest lodging in the Harbor. Completely restored and redecorated, each room has a personal feeling of warmth and the country atmosphere so typical of the Maine coast.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Boothbay Harbor
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Augusta State Airport (AUG) / 33.4 miles
- Portland International Jetport Airport (PWM) / 36.9 miles
- Bangor International Airport (BGR) / 77 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!