This acclaimed seaside inn is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and is Yankee Magazine's Editor's Choice! Five comfortable rooms feature private baths, period furnishings, and its unique, 200-year-old sense of the past. Enjoy a multi-course breakfast on the sun porch overlooking Penobscot Bay. Less than an hour's drive from Rockland, Camden, Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Searsport
- Nearby Water Penobscot
- Open Dates Apr 16 to Nov 16
- Bangor International Airport (BGR) / 25.7 miles
- Dewitt Field,Old Town Municipal Airport (OLD) / 37.5 miles
- Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport (BHB) / 28.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Bird Watching
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!