The Colony Hotel is spectacularly situated on 11 manicured oceanfront acres, featuring a heated saltwater swimming pool, safe swim beach and gorgeous organic gardens. We are within walking distance of the charming village of Kennebunkport. The Boughton Family has maintained a reputation for excellence, owning and operating the Hotel since 1948. Our courteous atmosphere is conducive to work or play. As the first environmentally responsible hotel and U.S. Backyard Wildlife Habitat in the state of Maine, we are committed to providing our guests with a quality experience while maintaining our policy of respect for Nature and our surroundings.
The Colony Hotel does offer pet-friendly accommodations for those who prefer to travel with their four-legged companion. For more information regarding rates and restrictions, please contact the hotel.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 124 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Kennebunkport
- Nearby Water Atlantic ocean
- Open Dates All Year
- Portland International Jetport Airport (PWM) / 21.4 miles
- Portsmouth International at Pease Airport (PSM) / 26.3 miles
- Beverly Municipal Airport (BVY) / 58.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Bird Watching
- Saltwater Fishing
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!