The Kennebunker has long been a family vacation favorite! Walk to the beautiful beaches and Dock Square of Kennebunk where you can lounge under the summer sun, carry out a canoe, or go mountain-bound and seek the thrills of biking and hiking on local trails. Individual cottages will catch your heart on your deep-sea fishing trip in wild & wonderful Maine. Reasonable rates and ideal location will make The Kennebunker your next vacation favorite!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Kennebunkport
- Nearby Water Atlantic Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
In addition to the beaches The Kennebunks are home to working lobster and tuna fisherman, great restaurants, a brew pub, and two wildlife preserves. Dine in Kennebunk and taste the local flavor, savoring the memory of your next great Maine vacation.
Whether your vacation plans include going on a whale watch, a round of golf at one of the area courses, shopping, or sightseeing, you'll find that great location and reasonable rates give you the ability to make more of your family's vacation at The Kennebunker.
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Saltwater Fishing
- Coffee Maker
- Hunting and Shooting
- Portland International Jetport Airport (PWM) / 22.4 miles
- Portsmouth International at Pease Airport (PSM) / 25 miles
- Beverly Municipal Airport (BVY) / 57.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights