Discover the serenity of Schoodic Peninsula in the heart of beautiful Downeast Maine. The Oceanside Meadows Inn, a historic sea captain's home dating from 1860, stands on 200 acres at the head of Sand Cove. With advanced degrees in marine biology, geography, and ecotoxicology, the owners are committed to the environmental preservation of this unique location.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Prospect Harbor
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport (BHB) / 16.8 miles
- Dewitt Field,Old Town Municipal Airport (OLD) / 49.3 miles
- Bangor International Airport (BGR) / 48.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!