Cool it lakeside at Lakeside Cedar Cabins on naturally beautiful Graham Lake. Only 25 miles from world-famous Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor on Mount Desert Island, a visit to Lakeside Cedar Cabins places you right in the midst of some of the most spectacular scenery on earth! At Lakeside Cedar the housekeeping cabins are clean and tidy, and a beach is just out your front door!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 9 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Ellsworth
- Nearby Water Graham Lake
- Open Dates May 5 to Oct 8
Don’t miss out on the excellent fishing at Graham Lake where you can catch smallmouth bass, white perch, and pickerel! Two Master Maine guides are on-site and available for guided fishing trips.
Sunbathe on a pebble beach or relax in the shade of the tall pines at Lakeside Cedar Cabins. Nine housekeeping cabins are laced through the pine trees along ten-mile long Graham Lake, a warm water lake perfect for bass fishing and swimming.
- Game Room/Arcade
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Rock Climbing
- Fishing Guides
- Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport (BHB) / 11.5 miles
- Dewitt Field,Old Town Municipal Airport (OLD) / 26.5 miles
- Bangor International Airport (BGR) / 23.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights