Overlooking the picturesque blue waters of Northeast Harbor at the doorstep of Acadia National Park, our classic resort beckons you with relaxed strolls through graceful flower gardens, a superb dining experience, and the warm, impeccable service that has been an Asticou Inn tradition for over a century. Handsomely restored to its turn-of-the-century style, the Inn creates for you the charm of a bygone era, with all the amenities today's travelers expect. Come - let us pamper you with a vacation experience you will remember forever!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Northeast Harbor
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport (BHB) / 11.2 miles
- Bangor International Airport (BGR) / 44.2 miles
- Dewitt Field,Old Town Municipal Airport (OLD) / 49.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!