The Inn at Southwest is an 1884 Victorian bed and breakfast that overlooks the serene waters of Southwest Harbor, Maine, near Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Situated near the center of town, the Inn at Southwest is within walking distance of restaurants, shopping, marina, and lobster wharves. Our accommodations are a wonderful lodging alternative to local hotels and motels.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Southwest Harbor
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport (BHB) / 11.9 miles
- Bangor International Airport (BGR) / 44.1 miles
- Dewitt Field,Old Town Municipal Airport (OLD) / 49.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!