Hemingbough is something unique--a cultural center on 238 acres in the beautiful rolling hills of the Felicianas in Louisiana with a small, elegant guest house. The eight room, two suite Guesthouse is a replica of the garconniere which once graced the grounds of the historic plantation home "Uncle Sam." The spirit of ancient Greece is evoked by the 622 seat Greek revival amphitheatre, summer home of the Baton Rouge symphony.
Conference and Meeting
Hemingbough offers the finest in accommodations for corporate groups in their spacious meeting rooms, and the stunning setting will be your inspiration for success.
Hemingbough is the place for elegant weddings, A perfect blend of nature and art for both intimate wedding ceremonies and grand affairs.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City St Francisville
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Baton Rouge Metropolitan, Ryan Field (BTR) / 21.7 miles
- Lafayette Regional Airport (LFT) / 53.9 miles
- Acadiana Regional Airport (ARA) / 59.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature