From fishing and boating to swimming and golfing, there's no better place to experience the waters of beautiful Lake Barkley than the Palisades Resort! Rent a 22-foot pontoon for a relaxing cruise on the lake, grill out at the picnic shelter, fish off the dock, or practice your swing at the nearby Mineral Mound Golf Course. Then, sleep the night away in a lakeside motel room, villa, or the beautiful Palisades House, featuring a covered deck overlooking Eddy Bay!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Eddyville
- Nearby Water Lake Barkley
- Open Dates All Year
With its outdoor picnic shelter, outdoor playground, swimming pool, gas grills, and lakeside setting, the Palisade's Resort is the perfect choice for your next family reunion!
The resort's newly-constructed courtesy dock with electrical outlets and fish cleaning tables makes fishing on Lake Barkley a breeze!
- Swimming Pool
- Boating & Watercraft
- Play Ground
- Freshwater Fishing
- Coffee Maker
- Barkley Regional Airport (PAH) / 41.2 miles
- Owensboro Daviess County Airport (OWB) / 68.5 miles
- Evansville Regional Airport (EVV) / 75.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights