The largest historic community of its kind in America. Visitors to this National Historic Landmark enjoy a wide variety of activities including self-guided tours, riverboat excursions and special events. The village also offers two craft stores, meeting facilities, as well as fine dining and overnight accommodations in restored 19th century buildings.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lexington, Kentucky
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Blue Grass Airport (LEX) / 7.7 miles
- Samuels Field (BRY) / 57 miles
- Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) / 74 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!