Overlooking the beautiful 10,000-acre Barren River Lake, the Louie B. Nunn Lodge at Barren River Lake State Resort Park offers 51 modern rooms - a perfect home base for your next lakeside adventure! You'll love fishing for bass on the lake or spending a lazy day soaking up the Kentucky sun on a boat. And, once you're done on the lake, don't forget to try a famous hot brown and juicy burger at the Driftwood Restaurant!
The Highland Room, featuring rich wood paneling, exposed wood tresses, and skylights, is the perfect choice for your next conference or meeting. And, the Driftwood Restaurant has private dining areas perfect for banquets!
Pets like to vacation, too! A limited number of lodge rooms are available for your furry friends.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 51 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lucas
- Nearby Water Barren River Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Bowling Green Warren County Regional Airport (BWG) / 12.4 miles
- Nashville International Airport (BNA) / 61.5 miles
- Samuels Field (BRY) / 72.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Meeting Room(s)
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!