Built in 1893 by the Gillis brothers, who were the builders of Miramont Castle, this Queen Anne Victorian home is perched on a hillside overlooking the Historic District of Manitou Springs, CO.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Colorado Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Dodge City Regional Airport (DDC) / 75.9 miles
- Garden City Regional Airport (GCK) / 75.5 miles
- Shalz Field (CBK) / 68.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!