Crocodile Bay Lodge is the newest fishing and adventure lodge to hit Costa Rica. Situated in one of the most ecologically diverse regions in the world, the lodge offers unique fishing opportunities and first-class accommodations. Crocodile Bay Lodge is adjacent to some of Costa Rica’s most beautiful beaches. It sits on its own 44 acres of tropical gardens which are located on the Golfo Dulce on the Osa Peninsula in Southwest Costa Rica.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Puerto Jimenez
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Dodge City Regional Airport (DDC) / 23.9 miles
- Garden City Regional Airport (GCK) / 41.3 miles
- Liberal Mid-America Regional Airport (LBL) / 90.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!