Resting lakeside in the idyllic Indiana wilderness, aquatic activities and opulent amenities abound at Raccoon Lakeside Lodge. These sensational western Indiana suites and furnished apartments on the 2,000-acre Raccoon Lake combine with a fishing dock with ready access for line casting. If fishing doesn't hook you, you can water-ski, hike, or hike through Raccoon State Recreation Area. After a day of exploration, enjoy some relaxation in the soothing Jacuzzi.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 22 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Rockville
- Nearby Water Raccoon Lake
- Open Dates All Year
Raccoon Lakeside Lodge sits on Raccoon Lake - also known as Cecil M. Harden Lake - a paradise for water sport enthusiasts. Rent a pontoon and crank the throttle or moor near the 200-foot sea wall that functions as an unmatched fishing pier!
Raccoon Lakeside Lodge does offer pet-friendly accommodations for those who prefer to travel with their four-legged companion. For more information regarding rates and restrictions, please contact the lodge.
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) / 18.2 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) / 16.7 miles
- Bolling Air Force Base (BOF) / 19.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights