Our round barn was built in 1916 and used primarily for housing livestock. It was one of two hundred or so round barns built in Indiana and one of the few left standing. The barn was converted into a house over a period of a decade beginning in the mid '80's. It is the only round barn we are aware of anywhere that has been renovated into a house. Upon purchasing the barn in 1996, we transformed it into a bed and breakfast. The barn has just under 7000 square feet of living space.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Mc Cordsville
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Anderson Municipal Darlington Field (AID) / 21.5 miles
- Indianapolis International Airport (IND) / 23.7 miles
- Delaware County Johnson Field (MIE) / 36.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!