Whether you’re looking for a complete ‘working ranch’ experience or merely a restful and refreshing weekend in a country bed and breakfast, the Andrus Ranch will make you feel right at home. Nestled at the foot of a beautiful mountain range and adjacent to the Caribou National Forest, the Andrus Ranch has been family owned and operated for three generations. You can join the cowboys as they check the cattle, go on cattle round-ups, doctor livestock, brand calves, buck hay, or mend fence. You can enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery while riding horses, hiking, or fishing in Bob Smith Creek.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lava Hot Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Pocatello Regional Airport (PIH) / 35.8 miles
- Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA) / 61.9 miles
- Brigham City Airport (BMC) / 73.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Horseback Riding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!