At Hamilton-Turner Inn, hospitality isn't just gracious - it's also gorgeous. This elegant mansion was built in 1873 for jeweler Samuel P. Hamilton and more recently belonged to "Mandy" from John Berendt's "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil." It is one of the finest examples of the Second French Empire styles of architecture in the U.S. and offers 17 stunning guestrooms with features like claw foot tubs and fireplaces.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 17 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Savannah
- Nearby Water Savannah River
- Open Dates All Year
- Savannah Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) / 7.5 miles
- Beaufort County Airport (BFT) / 35.6 miles
- Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK) / 60.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!