Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is an equestrian-themed, Victorian-style Disney deluxe villa resort on the shores of Village Lake. The style of this Disney Resort and Spa is based on historical Saratoga Springs. The Spa at the resort offers options to pamper the entire family. You'll also have the unique option to stay in the Treehouse Villas, which are stand-alone structures elevated ten feet off the ground on pedestals and beams.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 1320 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Orlando
- Nearby Water Atlantic Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort is near world famous family fun at Walt Disney World and has plenty of great activities on-site. It's the ideal location for your family vacation.
The Spa at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort is located near The Carriage House lobby area and the High Rock Spring pool.This full-service spa and salon offers single treatments, half-day or full-day treatments, including spa treatments for younger children.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) / 13.5 miles
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) / 32.7 miles
- Bartow Municipal Airport (BOW) / 33.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights