Experience the magical atmosphere of the islands of the South Pacific. At Disney's Polynesian Resort, you will immerse yourself in lush tropical gardens, soothing sandy beaches and even a cascading indoor waterfall atrium. With over 700 rooms, you're sure to find a room to suit your need. And, even better, you can enjoy the added convenience of monorail service to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lake Buena Vista
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
Family fun is just outside your door at Disney's Polynesian Resort. Rent a bike or indulge in some friendly competition at their 24-hour game room. Children ages 3-12 can also enjoy the Never Land Club, a supervised activity center that affords parents a carefree night on the town.
Looking to add a special touch to your trip to Florida? Arrange for a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family with a Bass Nitro Fishing Excursion or for kids with a Junior Fishing Excursion.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) / 16.7 miles
- Bartow Municipal Airport (BOW) / 34.1 miles
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) / 33.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights