Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is themed to regions of Mexico and the American Southwest. Set around a lake, it features a Mayan pyramid in the center of a fun pool area. This Moderate Resort offers one full-service restaurant, plus other dining options. Most rooms comfortably accommodate four people.
Host your next event at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and take advantage of their 220,000 square feet of flexible function space.
Looking for some great family activities? Look no further! The Mayan pyramid-themed Dig Site features a sprawling pool with a jaguar-inspired 123-foot long water slide. Kids can have fun looking for hidden treasure at the Explorer's Playground or testing their skill at the game-laden Iguana Arcade.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 2112 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lake Buena Vista
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) / 13 miles
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) / 32.6 miles
- Bartow Municipal Airport (BOW) / 33.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights