Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is not only one of Disney's most affordable hotels, it's also one of the more architecturally vibrant. Five brightly colored "villages" -- each named after a Caribbean island -- treat you to the alluring ambiance of the tropics. They offer more than 2,000 rooms, including pirate rooms perfect for your family stay. A 45-acre lake bordered with sandy white beaches waits just outside the door, offering a wealth of fun activities!
This resort is called Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort for a reason. The white sand beaches just outside the doors of the resort are the perfect place to soak up the sun and relax.
Want to make your hotel stay as fun for your family as the theme parks you visit? Stay in a specially decorated pirate room, where you can become a character aboard a pretend galleon! Each room features ship-themed beds and accessories to please every buccaneer.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lake Buena Vista
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) / 15 miles
- Bartow Municipal Airport (BOW) / 32.4 miles
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) / 34.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights