Disney's All-Star Music Resort will be music to your ears with its broadway, country, jazz, rock, and calypso themes. Guests will discover a three-story pair of cowboy boots, a guitar-shaped swimming pool, sax and trombone player silhouettes on the roofline, an oversized walk-through neon-lit jukebox, and a giant Broadway theater marquee. They offer a wide variety of rooms, and plenty of fun!
Looking for fun? No problem! In addition to making a splash at the 2 swimming pools, kids can climb, slide and play at the Resort's playground and enjoy video and pinball games at the Note'able Games Arcade.
Disney resorts aren't just for kids. From spending a day together by the pool to taking a cruise for a romantic evening, there are plenty of ways to enjoy your romantic retreat together.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lake Buena Vista
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) / 13.2 miles
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) / 32.4 miles
- Bartow Municipal Airport (BOW) / 34.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights