Teeming with gargantuan bass and breathtaking wildlife, it comes as no surprise that Welaka Lodge & Resort’s name means “River of Lakes.” Steer your boat through Lake George, hunting for some of the biggest bass in the country or investigate the local flora and fauna on a river cruise. If you’re looking for fish and fun, this is your destination.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 4 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Welaka
- Nearby Water St. John's River
- Open Dates All Year
Head on over to the nearby Welaka Charters, rent a fishing boat, and hop on the St. Johns River for a day of fish-filled festivities. Two types of fishing boats are offered, depending on your needs.
It’s not just for members. The Live Oak Golf & Country Club welcomes all golfers to take a swing at their 18-hole course. Be warned. The people are friendly but the course is not.
- Swimming Pool
- Boating & Watercraft
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) / 38.9 miles
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) / 42.3 miles
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) / 54.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights