One of the only 18 hotels in the country to have received two AAA Five Diamond awards - one for the resort and one for its fine dining restaurant - the resort also offers a spectacular on-premise, 18-hole PGA championship golf course and a nine-court oceanside tennis complex. A Day Spa, a fitness center, indoor and outdoor heated pools with whirlpools, three restaurants, and three cocktail lounges complete the experience, ensuring even your unexpressed wishes and needs are fulfilled.
From unique hammock massages to indulgent Amelia Island Honey Butter Wraps, the spa at Ritz-Carlton offers you the ultimate in relaxation.
Imagine a destination wedding on the Atlantic coast with the crashing waves, endless blue sky, and soft sand for your chapel. This dream can be a reality at the Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 449 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Amelia Island
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (FHB) / 1.7 miles
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) / 16 miles
- Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK) / 46.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights