One of the only 18 hotels in the country to have received two AAA Five Diamond awards - one for the resort and one for its fine dining restaurant - the resort also offers a spectacular on-premise, 18-hole PGA championship golf course and a nine-court oceanside tennis complex. A Day Spa, a fitness center, indoor and outdoor heated pools with whirlpools, three restaurants, and three cocktail lounges complete the experience, ensuring even your unexpressed wishes and needs are fulfilled.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 449 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Amelia Island
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
From unique hammock massages to indulgent Amelia Island Honey Butter Wraps, the spa at Ritz-Carlton offers you the ultimate in relaxation.
Imagine a destination wedding on the Atlantic coast with the crashing waves, endless blue sky, and soft sand for your chapel. This dream can be a reality at the Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island.
- Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (FHB) / 1.7 miles
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) / 16 miles
- Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK) / 46.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights