The Old Powder House Inn offers guests a unique experience in each guestroom. You may have a mini-library in your room, original hardwood floors or a deep soaking tub and bubble bath. Refreshments are served each afternoon and evening, not to mention the full gourmet breakfast each morning. The history of the inn dates back to an 18th-century drawing and historic St. Augustine surrounds you, so be sure to get out & explore!
A sketch circa 1865 is the first known documentation of the Powder House, confirmed by written accounts. The presently standing structure was built in 1899 and maintains a Victorian feel in its decor.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 9 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City St. Augustine
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) / 47 miles
- Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (FHB) / 50.3 miles
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) / 51.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights