The Greyfield Inn, a turn of the century mansion, is located on Georgia's largest and southernmost barrier island, Cumberland Island. Greyfield's private compound includes more than 1,000 acres of natural areas for use by our guests. Spend your days birding, shelling, fishing, clam digging, swimming, hiking, beachcombing, or hunting for sharks teeth. Greyfield is furnished as it was at the turn of the century, providing our guests with a link to the past.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Fernandina Beach
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (FHB) / 4.1 miles
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) / 18.1 miles
- Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK) / 40.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!