The centerpiece of Grande Villas at World Golf Village is two championship 18-hole courses designed by legendary golf pros Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer. Yet there's so much more to this country-club style retreat: here is a truly spectacular heated pool, a fitness center and plenty of outdoor sports.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 125 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City St. Augustine
- Nearby Water Atlantic Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
Two exquisitely designed, championship courses grace the Grande Villas at World Golf Village; here you'll find the first and only course co-designed by Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus, a 7,279-yard jewel amid lakes, loblolly pines and 200-year-old live oaks. The PGA TOUR Golf Academy is nearby!
You'll find every amenity for absolute comfort at Grande Villas at World Golf Village. Overlooking the 17th and 18th holes of the famous Slammer & Squire golf course, these one- and two-bedroom villas feature full kitchens, whirlpool baths and truly spacious living spaces for any type of getaway!
- Basketball Court(s)
- Gift Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Golf Course
- Live Entertainment
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) / 36.9 miles
- Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (FHB) / 42.7 miles
- Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) / 52.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights