Take a trip back in time to the "Nation's Oldest City." When you stay at the 160-year-old castle, you'll be treated like true royalty. Each guestroom features unique decor and amenities like whirlpool tubs, sunken bedrooms and vaulted ceilings and use of the elegant sitting and dining rooms. The building is on the National Historic Register and the interior design reflects that with beautiful antiques.
Celebrate an old romance with a weekend escape filled with relaxation or a new romance with a wedding in the beautiful garden onsite. The innkeepers will put together a breathtaking scene for you.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 7 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City St. Augustine
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) / 46.8 miles
- Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (FHB) / 50 miles
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) / 52.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!