Discover the history of St. Augustine translated into a charming and cozy B&B. At 63 Orange Street, the aura of this 1884 home remains in the rich details of each unique guestroom. From 125-year-old English furniture to floral wallpaper, this idyllic B&B is the perfect getaway for couples or business travelers. A three-course breakfast will start your days and you'll be just moments from all of St. Augustine's attractions.
Begin each day with a fresh three-course breakfast before exploring historic St. Augustine together. Or, relax with your loved one among oak trees and the goldfish pond before retiring to your room.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City St. Augustine
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) / 46.8 miles
- Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (FHB) / 50.1 miles
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) / 52 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights